Here are some of the bullets points for you to ponder upon and search for their answers:
• The #1 thing you need to bear in mind, if you ever want to really tap into your potential
• A key mind-set shift that will put your life in perspective
• The Quranic ayahs & authentic Ahadith that concisely explain what the purpose of your life is,
and how to live up to it
• The 3 trials everyone faces in life, and how to deal with them (NOT preparing for these can cause
a serious blow to your Iman, that may last for years)
• 7 ways to ensure you can ‘chill’ on the Day of Judgement (Note: This is literally what one of the
• Exactly what to expect from the moment you die, to the moment you meet your Lord (there’s a
deep sense of inner-ease and contentment that can
only come from knowing this)
• The 3 stages you’ll pass through when you die – knowing them in advance is an essential part
of our faith, and the ONLY way to prepare for death.
Let me know what you think, if you have any comments or would like to share your answers here!